- It is only accurate in the range for mach number M=[1,7] because I used an approximate relation in one of the cases
- You can solve for different cases depending on the given data for your problem, the values assigned for the flags determine the case you want to solve for.
- variables names ending with 3 refer to the stream before expansion.
- variables names ending with 4 refer to the stream after expansion.
- I used 3 and 4 for consistency with an oblique shock function I created before this.
Mohamed Hassan (2022). Prandtl Meyer Expansion fan solver function (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/101333-prandtl-meyer-expansion-fan-solver-function), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!