Updated 16 Nov 2021
A Li-ion battery library written in Matlab Simscape language (Matlab 2022b). Battery models include:
- a thermally coupled Single Particle Model with Electrolyte (TSPMe)
- a thermally coupled Equivalent Circuit Model with Diffusion (TECMD)
- a thermally coupled Equivalent Circuit Model (first order) with look-up-tables for the parameters (TECM)
- a few utility components (a simple battery cycler with CCCV charging and a general electrical source - I/V/P)
- Clone (or download) the repository.
- Add the top level directory in to the Matlab path
- See "simpleExamples" folder for running the models with utility components directly in Simulink
- See "viaMatlabCode" for examples that call the model to perform various simulations, e.g. Power discharge, Remaining Useful-Energy calculations, etc
- A parameter estimation example of the TECMD model is also provided (can be a lot further improved)
W. D. Widanage (2021). A Simscape-Battery-Library (https://github.com/WDWidanage/Simscape-Battery-Library/releases/tag/v1.0.0), GitHub. Retrieved November 16, 2021.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
See release notes for this release on GitHub: https://github.com/WDWidanage/Simscape-Battery-Library/releases/tag/v1.0.1