This example program can be used to verify that you have installed all the necessary software components to use MATLAB and MATLAB’s Data Acquisition Toolbox with the U2300A Series data acquisition devices. Use this example as instructed in the installation guide called “Getting Started – MATLAB with Agilent DAQ Devices” that is also provided on this webpage. Please save this example file to disk and execute the file in MATLAB.
This example requires the instrument’s respective IVI-COM instrument driver to be installed in order to operate. This driver can be downloaded for free at:
This example also requires VISA software to be installed in order to connect to the instrument using IVI-COM drivers. The software is included in the Agilent IO Libraries and is available for download at:
Useful MATLAB resources:
1. Summary sheet: Using MATLAB with Agilent Instruments
2. Overview of MATLAB: http://www.mathworks.com/agilent/matlab
3. Overview of MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/daq/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/daq/f5-32960.html&http://www.mathworks.com/cgi-bin/texis/webinator/search/
4. Overview of using MATLAB with Agilent Instruments: http://www.mathworks.com/agilent/overview
5. For more MATLAB program examples and information: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/
For More Information
1. Receive a trial of MATLAB and MATLAB’s Data Acquisition Toolbox:
2. Learn more about using MATLAB software with Agilent U2300A Series devices:
3. Learn how to use Data Acquisition Toolbox to create MATLAB scripts by reading the user documentation for Data Acquisition Toolbox: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/daq/index.html
4. Learn how to use MATLAB software with other Agilent hardware:
Neo (2023). Installation example – Using MATLAB software with the U2300A Series USB Data Acquisition Devices (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/23411-installation-example-using-matlab-software-with-the-u2300a-series-usb-data-acquisition-devices), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!