We demonstrate how MathWorks tools may be used to model and simulate systems containing multilevel converter technology. A modular multilevel converter example will be used to explore the following topics,
- Build models of multilevel converters programatically from base components
- Use configurable subsystems to switch between different converter architectures
- Analyze pulse-width modulation (PWM) harmonic signatures to verify the correctness of the models
- Simulate different operational scenarios to test control system operation
- HVDC power transfer
- PMSM generation control
- Automate report generation to record the output of simulation studies
For more information on MathWorks solutions for Power Electronics Control Design, please visit this link https://www.mathworks.com/solutions/power-electronics-control.html
Graham Dudgeon (2023). Modeling Systems with Multilevel Converters in Simscape (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/51198-modeling-systems-with-multilevel-converters-in-simscape), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!