.: Obstacle Configuration Builder (OCB) Package :.
The package comprises of a graphical utility to describe and save your own obstacle configuration in a very simple and fast way.
On my youtube channel you can find a simple demo that show how it works:
.: Coding :.
From a programmers' perspective, this example illustrates how to use:
- Matlab event handler (http://it.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_external/using-events.html);
- Matlab OOP (https://www.mathworks.com/help/pdf_doc/matlab/matlab_oop.pdf);
- simple application of drag and drop operations with axis elements;
- interactive user interface (http://it.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/uicontrol.html)
- advance use of Matlab Map Container structures (http://it.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/containers.map-class.html)
.: How to use :.
The simplest way to get started is to run "main_DraggablePolygon".
.: Contact :.
For any question and/or suggestion contact me at my gmail email address: duccio.mugnaini (at) gmail.com.
Duccio Mugnaini (2021). Obstacle Configuration Builder (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/57089-obstacle-configuration-builder), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!