Simulink® Coder™ Support Package for STMicroelectronics® Nucleo Boards enables users to build, load, and run Simulink models on STM32 Nucleo boards.
- Rapid prototyping of algorithms on-chip using automated build, deploy, and execution
- Perform real-time parameter tuning and logging using external mode
- Perform processor-in-the-loop (PIL) with execution profiling
- Generate processor optimized code, including CMSIS-DSP
- Includes Connected IO (access peripherals while running model on host)
Driver blocks for on-chip and on-board peripherals include:
- Digital I/O, ADC, PWM, IRQ
- I2C, SCI, SPI, Modbus
- F7x/H7x boards: CAN, TCP, UDP, ThingSpeak
- Sensors: Humidity, Magnetometer, Pressure, IMU
- Based on MBED
For detailed information, view the online documentation.
This support package is functional for R2016b and beyond. See release notes for details.
For download or installation issues, please contact MathWorks Technical Support.
For sophisticated support of STM32 based boards, consider the Embedded Coder Support Package for STMicroelectronics STM32 Processors.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2016b
Compatible with R2016b to R2022b
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware >
- Code Generation > Simulink Coder > Simulink Coder Supported Hardware >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware > ARM Cortex-M Processors >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!