This function replicates the syntax for the built-in function 'find', but extends it to more dimensions.
It is compatible with all releases up to and including MATLAB 6.5. For that release, the built-in find function doesn't support the find(X,K) syntax or find(X,K,side), while this function does.
I have no access to even older releases, so I can't test compatibility, although I suspect this will work a few releases before 6.5.
Changes from v1.0 to v1.1:
- Added support for Matlab 6.5 (R13).
- Fixed a minor bug where the orientation of the output vector did not match the orientation of the built-in find function. It also always returned 1 as value, instead of the true value.
- Added support upper case third input.
Changes from v1.1 to v1.2:
- Fixed a minor bug where the findND(___,'last') syntax returns 1 element too much on releases prior to version 7.
- Fixed a minor issue where the version number would not be retrieved correctly, which will become relevant when version 10.0 will be released.
- Some cosmetic changes.
Rik (2019). findND (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/64383-findnd), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Fixed a double bug and added support for Matlab 6.5 (R13).
Inspired by: ifversion