This example shows how to use MATLAB® Report Generator™ to create a reporting program for a data analytics workflow. The purpose of the reporting program is to automate report generation based on the analysis performed on a dataset. Note that the code points to and downloads a large dataset from an external website. The data download will take a few minutes.
There are five key concepts covered in the reporting part:
1. Working with Word templates and filling holes with the Report API
2. Customizing reporters (Chapter Reporter)
3. Creating a custom reporter
4. Dynamically adding content to the report (with MATLAB® logic constructs)
5. Handling figures and images for the report and viewing the report
Ed Marquez (2020). MATLAB Report Generator - Custom Report Using Report API (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/71896-matlab-report-generator-custom-report-using-report-api), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .