- T ≥ 450 K and T ≤ 3000 K
- p_L ≥ 0.01 bar * cm and p_L ≤ 3000 bar * cm
- p_E ≥ 0.05 bar and p_E ≤ 250 bar
- T is temperature in K
- x_H2O is the mole fraction of H2O gas component in a gas mixture
- L is the length in cm
- p_total is total pressure of a gas mixture in bar
- p_L is the pathlength in bar * cm
- p_E is the equivalent pressure in bar
- Output can be either 'Standard', 'Total' or 'Correction'.
Miika Wallius (2022). e_H2O (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/99004-e_h2o), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!