Cloud File Storage
Securely store and share files between the desktop, mobile, and MATLAB® Online™ applications
You can securely store and access your MATLAB files from anywhere using MATLAB Drive™. You also can open your Git™ repositories directly in MATLAB Online.
MATLAB Drive runs outside of MATLAB and can be accessed from MATLAB Online, MATLAB Mobile™, and any computer running MATLAB Drive Connector. You can share content in your MATLAB Drive from MATLAB and MATLAB Drive online, and restore deleted content from MATLAB Drive online.
|Root folder of MATLAB Drive|
- Install MATLAB Drive Connector
Step-by-step instructions to install MATLAB Drive Connector on your computer.
- Access Files in Your MATLAB Drive
You can access your MATLAB Drive files and folders in MATLAB Drive online.
- Add Files to MATLAB Drive
Add your files to MATLAB Drive to access them and share them in any location.
- Restore Deleted Files in MATLAB Drive Online
Restore content that was deleted from your MATLAB Drive.
- Share Folders Using MATLAB Drive
Share folders with others from MATLAB and MATLAB Drive online.
- Manage File Conflicts and Update Issues in MATLAB Drive
How to correct file conflicts and issues that affect file updates.
- Start and Stop MATLAB Drive Connector
Start and stop the MATLAB Drive Connector and pause syncing.
- View MATLAB Drive Connector Status and Notifications
View file status and notifications in the MATLAB Drive Connector.
- MATLAB Drive Preferences and Account Information
Overview of preference settings in MATLAB Drive Connector.
Third-Party Cloud Storage
- Open in MATLAB Online from GitHub
Create and share links to open Git repositories directly in MATLAB Online.