Satellite Scenario Basics
You can build a complete satellite scenario simulation by using the Satellite Communications Toolbox functions and objects. The workflow for satellite scenario simulation consists of these five main components:
satelliteScenarioobject represents a 3-D arena consisting of satellites, ground stations, and the interactions between them. Use this object to model satellite constellations, model ground station networks, perform access analysis between the satellites and ground stations, and visualize the results.
groundStationobject adds ground stations to the scenario using default parameters or the specified latitude and longitude.
satelliteScenarioViewerfunction creates a 3D viewer for the scenario.
This diagram shows the architecture of satellite scenario simulation. Some of the object in the simulation share object functions.
- Multi-Hop Satellite Communications Link Between Two Ground Stations
- Satellite Constellation Access to a Ground Station
- Comparison of Orbit Propagators
- Modeling Satellite Constellations Using Ephemeris Data
- Estimate GNSS Receiver Position with Simulated Satellite Constellations
- Model, Visualize, and Analyze Satellite Scenario
- Satellite Scenario Key Concepts