In Simulink how to simulate different load in PMSM Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine (Motor)
10 views (last 30 days)
Please help me out in the following issues. Any suggestions or advice will be highly appreciated.
- I want to simulate a PMSM motor of 100 kW to see the motor characteristics for different loads (may be load of 80, 100, 120, 150, 200, 300, 400 Nm).
- This is for the application of the Electric Vehicle (EV) while running. More specifically, I want to see the current taken by the PMSM for the above mentioned loads.
- I already made a Simulink model for such application. In briefly, I have a 600 V dc source, then I used an inverter to make it 3 phase ac to feed the PMSM.
- But in the simulation, the current going from the dc source is very strange. The only thing that I see, is more or less similar current behaviour for the above different mechanical torques. Current does not change that much or very negligible change.
- Although the inverter out current going to the PMSM shows sinusoidal current behaviour, but there is disturbance in the signal which is considerable.
For the simulation I considered universal bridge converter and I used 2 level 6 gate PWM signals for the converter, Simulink PMSM model etc. I am also attaching the model so that you can have a look in details and help me out where I am wrong. Is there anything to do with the PMSM parameters? Or I have to take anything as feedback for the inverter to run such simulation?