Embedded Coder Support Package For Linux Applications
Generate Run Time Environment (RTE) for deploying AUTOSAR Adaptive applications run on Linux platforms
Updated 15 Mar 2023
Embedded Coder® Support Package For Linux Applications enable users to design, model and generate Run Time Environment (RTE) for deploying AUTOSAR Adaptive and DDS applications.
- Standalone simulation of SOA based applications
- Enable Simulink to connect to target Linux machines with IP address and user credentials.
- Install docker container on target Linux machine
- Control life cycle of deployed applications
- Allow instrumentation (calibration and measurement) of deployed applications
- Receive log messages from deployed applications
- Virtual ECU simulation and soft real-time rapid prototyping
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2022b
Compatible with R2022b to R2023a
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.