Credit Risk Modeling with MATLAB
Updated 1 Sep 2016
In this Credit Risk Modeling webinar, you will learn how MATLAB can help risk teams build an agile Credit Risk Management infrastructure. If you are interested in developing and deploying risk analytics, this webinar will be ideal for you.
Webinar highlights include:
• Credit rating classification
• Transition matrices and probabilities of default
• Credit risk analysis
This webinar is for practitioners or academics in finance whose focus is risk management, credit structuring, quantitative analysis, or asset valuation. Familiarity with MATLAB is helpful, but not required.
Ameya Deoras (2023). Credit Risk Modeling with MATLAB (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/27847-credit-risk-modeling-with-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Computational Finance > Spreadsheet Link >
- Computational Finance > Financial Toolbox > Financial Data Analytics >
- Computational Finance > Risk Management Toolbox >
- Computational Finance > Financial Instruments Toolbox > Price Instruments Using Functions > Interest-Rate Instruments >
Inspired by: Customizable Heat Maps
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.