With just a few lines of MATLAB® code, you can build deep learning models without having to be an expert. Explore how MATLAB can help you perform deep learning tasks.
- MATLAB is fast: Run deployed models up to 7x faster than TensorFlow and up to 4.5x faster than Caffe2.
- Easily access the latest models, including GoogLeNet, VGG-16, VGG-19, AlexNet, ResNet-50, ResNet-101, and Inception-v3.
- Use NVIDIA GPUs for your GPU programming: Accelerate training using multiple GPUs, the cloud, or clusters.
- Use functions and tools to visualize intermediate results and debug deep learning models.
- Automate ground-truth labeling using apps.
- Work with models from Caffe and TensorFlow-Keras.
Start Using MATLAB for Deep Learning
Try it now: Watch a deep learning demonstration, explore an interactive example, and take the free course.
Watch a Demonstration
Take the Free, Hands-On Course
Learn to Use MATLAB for Deep Learning in 2 Hours
Get a hands-on introduction to practical deep learning methods for image recognition. Topics include convolutional neural networks, using pre-trained networks, and transfer learning.