MATLAB for R Users in Computational Finance
Updated 1 Sep 2016
This submission contains files from the “MATLAB for R Users in Computational Finance” webinar, highlighting the interconnectivity between MATLAB and R, and some of the differences between the MATLAB environment and R/RStudio. Demos include:
• Interactive data import, cleaning, visualization
• Customized risk and portfolio analysis
• Parallel computing to speed up a trading strategy backtest
• Calling R from MATLAB
• Deploy an application to Excel
To view the webinar, please follow this link:
To learn more about MATLAB products for computational finance, please visit the following link:
To learn how MATLAB is used in the financial services industry, please visit the following link:
To learn how to speed up your computations by leveraging MATLAB’s parallel computing and GPU computing support, please visit the following link:
To learn more about application deployment options with MATLAB, please visit the following link:
Ameya Deoras (2023). MATLAB for R Users in Computational Finance (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/42514-matlab-for-r-users-in-computational-finance), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Computational Finance > Financial Toolbox >
- Computational Finance > Datafeed Toolbox > Financial Data >
- MATLAB > External Language Interfaces > Other languages > R Language >
Inspired by: Intelligent Dynamic Date Ticks
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.