These files are MBD environment for Bluetooth based LEGO R/C car (NXT GT-Hi).
* NXT GT-Hi is four-wheel car with rear wheel motor drive.
* NXT GT-Hi has gyro sensor and acceleration sensor of HiTechnic.
* NXT GT-Hi has some chassis controls.
* NXT GT-Hi can be operated with Bluetooth device and PC game pad.
Please check the following web sites and check the readme.txt or materials in the nxtGTHi.zip.
LEGO(R) is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this demo.
LEGO(R) and Mindstorms(R) are registered trademarks of The LEGO Group.
Hitoshi Takeshita (2021). Model-Based Design for Electrical Automobile Chassis Control (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/22411-model-based-design-for-electrical-automobile-chassis-control), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Code Generation > Simulink Coder >
- Physical Modeling > Simscape Multibody > Multibody Modeling >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Industries > Automotive > Chassis Systems >
- Industries > Automotive > Vehicle Network Toolbox > CAN and CAN FD Communication >
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems > ROS Toolbox > ROS Toolbox Supported Hardware >
Inspired: Embedded Coder Robot NXT Demo
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!