Automated Trading System Development with MATLAB
Updated 26 Aug 2015
Files used in the webinar - Automated Trading System Development with MATLAB broadcast on August 20, 2015. This webinar can be viewed at http://www.mathworks.com/videos/search.html?q=automated+trading
Specific topics include:
* Data gathering options, including daily historic, intraday, and real-time data
* Model building and prototyping in MATLAB
* Back testing, walk forward testing, and calibrating a model
* Event handling in MATLAB (Streaming data)
It is recommended that you watch the webinar to see the "live" system running.
Stuart Kozola (2023). Automated Trading System Development with MATLAB (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/52588-automated-trading-system-development-with-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Computational Finance > Financial Toolbox >
- Computational Finance > Datafeed Toolbox > Financial Data > Transaction Cost Analysis >
Inspired by: Automated Trading with MATLAB - 2012
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.