The MATLAB Computational Finance Suite is a set of 12 essential products that enables you to develop quantitative applications for risk management, investment management, econometrics, pricing and valuation, insurance, and algorithmic trading.
The suite is offered as an annual license at a discounted package price.
With the MATLAB Computational Finance Suite, you can:
- Chart historical and live market data
- Perform time-series analysis and create predictive models
- Model interest rates and perform sensitivity analyses on financial instruments
- Solve portfolio optimization problems and perform risk attribution
- Develop quantitative models to optimize performance and minimize risk
- Integrate with data sources and legacy software
- Develop and deploy applications to production environments, desktops, servers, and the web (deployment requires additional products)
MATLAB Computational Finance Suite Product Set
Develop algorithms, create custom visualizations, and automate workflows.
Fit curves and surfaces to data using regression, interpolation, and smoothing.
Exchange data with relational and non-relational databases.
Access financial data from data service providers.
Model and analyze financial and economic systems using statistical methods.
Design, price, and hedge complex financial instruments.
Analyze financial data and develop financial models.
Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems.
Perform parallel computations on multicore computers, GPUs, and computer clusters.
Develop risk models and perform risk simulation.
Use MATLAB from Microsoft Excel.
Analyze and model data using statistics and machine learning.
See It in Use
Request a Customized Quote
Get pricing for your suite purchase.
Test Drive the Suite
Download a trial and get started today.
Talk to Us
Get licensing and purchasing information.